REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
How to Apply
To apply for any of the race categories of the Sangai Run 2018, you need to submit the event application form along with the requisite application fees. Application forms received without requisite application fees will not be accepted.
FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION (CLICK HERE)
Note: You need to have a PayTm ID for online payment. You can Sign-Up for PayTm here.
To download the offline application form (click here)
Offline Application forms are available in Manipur at the following:-
Oorep Sports, Singjamei, Imphal.
Classic Group of Hotels
Major cafes and stores in Manipur
Global Shapers Office for Charity Run
You can apply for all race category, during respective registration period, using any one of the following modes:
Deposit application form along with requisite application fees (Cheque / DD / Cash accepted) in:
Oorep Sports, Singjamei, Imphal West.
Inys Cake, Thoubal Athokpam Khunou, Thoubal.
Ningthouja Enterprise, Ningthoukhong, Opposite RK Cinemas.
Inys Cake, Sangakpham-Chingmeirong, Imphal East.
Sangai Run Entry Rules & Regulation
Rules and Regulations for Entry into Sangai Run 2018 Race Category
1) You may use a photocopy of the physical or downloaded form from here to send in your application.
2) Your Application form must be submitted along with a photocopy of either you Aadhar card or Pan Card or Passport.
3) Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form.
4) Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application modes mentioned in this form or our website. No other individual /group has been authorized to collect entries on behalf of the Promoter.
- Where any discrepancy is found in any of the mentioned mandatory requirements, your application will not be accepted.
- Application status: For entry confirmation status, please visit our event website http://sangairun.com. If you are unable to check application status online, please contact our event helpline number + 91 7085820861, +91 8787788076, +91 7005692299 or email us at email@example.com.
- Application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation, including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her bib from the Expo.
- Running number BIB Collection: All confirmed participants/their authorized representatives are required to come to the Sangai Run Expo scheduled in Mao on 19th November 2018, in Moirang on 17th November 2018 and in Imphal on 18th November 2018 in order to collect their running number bibs. It is mandatory for all participant to collect his/her running number personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her authorized representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. A representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more than one participant. Authorised representative must carry with his/her (a) the confirmation form (b) photo identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or Passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
- Further, Oorep Sports reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against the registered participants and the person who has used the running number bib on race day, for impersonation.
- For more information log on to event website http://sangairun.com. Please contact our event helpline number + 91 7085820861, +91 8787788076, +91 7005692299 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Cheque (only cheques payable at par will be accepted)
– Demand Draft/Pay Order (payable at Imphal & Thoubal)
(i) All cheques and demand drafts to be drawn in favour of “M/S Oorep Sports”.
(ii) Please write your full name, the race category chosen and contact number on reverse of cheque/demand draft.
Collection of Bibs
Running Bib Number must me collected from the Sangai Run Expo 2018 to be held at Mao, Imphal and Moirang three days before race day. No Bib Number will be distributed on the race day.
Sangai Run Expo
Mao – 16th November 2018 (Expo venue to be confirmed soon)
Moirang – 17th November 2018 (Expo venue to be confirmed soon)
Imphal – 18th November 2018 (Expo venue to be confirmed soon)
a. All confirmed participants/their authorized representatives are required to come to the Sangai Run Expo in order to collect their running number bibs. No running number will be posted to individual mailing addresses.
b. It is mandatory for all individual participants to collect his/her running number personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf.
c. Authorized representative must carry with him/her (a) confirmation (b) photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card or Passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.